Welcome.

Credits: I II III IV


Quotes of the moment.
"When you get tired, think back to days like this when you regretted it. Think of the days you treasure. Receive strength from it and live on."
-Shin Jihyun(49 DAYS)

"At this moment, there are 6 billion, 4 hundred, 71 million, 8 hundred, 18 thousand, 6 hundred, 71 people in the world. Some are running scared.. some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day.. others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good.. struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls -- and sometimes.. all you need is 1."

-Peyton Elizabeth Sawyer

"We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love." -Tom Robbins

"Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering."
- Ida Scott Taylor

Peyton: That's what he writes. But what he says is a totally different story.
Haley: Sometimes people write the things that they can't say.

"Tree Hill is just a place somewhere in the world. Maybe it's a lot like your world, maybe it's nothing like it. But if you look closer, you might see someone like you. Someone trying to find their way. Someone trying to find their place. Someone trying to find their self. Sometimes it seems like you are the only one in the world who's struggling, who's frustrated, or unsatisfied, or barely getting by. But that feeling's a lie. And if you just hold on, just find the courage to face it all for another day, someone or something will find you and make it all okay. Because we all need a little help sometimes. Someone to help us hear the music in the world, to remind us that it won't always be this way. That someone is out there. And that someone will find you."

— Lucas Eugene Scott
Music♪

IN HEAVEN BY JYJ
"Don't leave, don't leave.
Lies, lies.
Saranghae,saranghae."
Profile.



My name is Sherlene.
A girl who loves 동방신기 (DongBangShinKi) so much since 2005 but never met them even once. Even though they had been close to me a few times...
One day, I will. ;)
Music is my soul.
Take it away from me, takes away my life too.
One biggest weakness, once truly and faithfully in love, there's no more "I'll find someone better." Love is the only way that could lead her to become a complete idiot.


SPEAK NOW.♥

Sunday, December 21, 2008
Winter Solstice Festival+MIROTIC Ver.A @ 9:44 PM
....can also be called Dōngzhì Festival.

Traditionally, the Dongzhi Festival is also a time for the family to get together. One activity that occurs during these get togethers (especially in the southern parts of China and in Chinese communities overseas) is the making and eating of Tangyuan or balls of glutinuous rice, which symbolize reunion. Tangyuan are made of glutinuous rice flour and sometimes brightly coloured. Each family member receives at least one large Tang Yuan in addition to several small ones. The flour balls may be plain or stuffed. They are cooked in a sweet soup or savoury broth with both the ball and the soup/broth served in one bowl.
source:Wikipedia

Yeah. It's today. We have pink, white and green coloured Tangyuan! ;D I just looove this festival. But too bad this year, only me and my younger sister are making it. My eldest sister went back to Terengganu already. It would be even more fun doing it at my hometown. With my cousins and other relatives. Since this festival is to reunite the family. The more people the better. (:

Went to Tabitha's church just now. With my younger sister and Franklin. They had an open house. It's quite fun you know. The people there are really friendly. This is the first time, whenever I look at the people there, all of them smiled back. They had performance by different races and even different age. Yeah. There's like mother and grandmother performing. Seeing them makes me miss my own grandma.. :`( It's like a celebration for family. Yeah. Family again. ;D Maybe I should call today as Family Day.


Moving on... (: I'm sharing TVXQ love now. MIROTIC album Version A scans. Yummy! ;P note:click to see the picture larger.

Hero Jaejoong
U-Know YunhoMicky Yoochun
Xiah Junsu
Max Changmin
creds: Scanned by jaejin
- Do not remove the credits on the pictures when posting elsewhere on the internet

Time to comment. ;P Jaejoong's body. One word. WOW. Love the third picture of him. His hair looks like so smooth. Yunho's jaw line. O_o; It looks so obvious. And his sexy lips caught my eyes. I love his second picture. Junsu's nose. I just realised from the pictures, he has quite a sharp nose. Looking HOT. But serious Junsu sometimes scares me. ^^; My fav picture is the second. Changmin's hair. (: Thank you for having such a HOT hairstyle at last! After for so long! He looks the best in the fourth picture. And last but never least, Yoochun. His eyes, his hair, his lips. ;P Too bad he didn't reveal his body much. I just realised in his second picture, his eyelashes looks like Ashwin's eyelashes. Seriously, go see Ashwin's pictures in his blog. Like father, like son. X) But your appa is the hottest. Favourite picture? All four of it. ;D

박유천..정말 미치겠어 그대!
I loved without you, you made me crazy.;)