Welcome.

Credits: I II III IV


Quotes of the moment.
"When you get tired, think back to days like this when you regretted it. Think of the days you treasure. Receive strength from it and live on."
-Shin Jihyun(49 DAYS)

"At this moment, there are 6 billion, 4 hundred, 71 million, 8 hundred, 18 thousand, 6 hundred, 71 people in the world. Some are running scared.. some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day.. others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good.. struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls -- and sometimes.. all you need is 1."

-Peyton Elizabeth Sawyer

"We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love." -Tom Robbins

"Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering."
- Ida Scott Taylor

Peyton: That's what he writes. But what he says is a totally different story.
Haley: Sometimes people write the things that they can't say.

"Tree Hill is just a place somewhere in the world. Maybe it's a lot like your world, maybe it's nothing like it. But if you look closer, you might see someone like you. Someone trying to find their way. Someone trying to find their place. Someone trying to find their self. Sometimes it seems like you are the only one in the world who's struggling, who's frustrated, or unsatisfied, or barely getting by. But that feeling's a lie. And if you just hold on, just find the courage to face it all for another day, someone or something will find you and make it all okay. Because we all need a little help sometimes. Someone to help us hear the music in the world, to remind us that it won't always be this way. That someone is out there. And that someone will find you."

— Lucas Eugene Scott
Music♪

IN HEAVEN BY JYJ
"Don't leave, don't leave.
Lies, lies.
Saranghae,saranghae."
Profile.



My name is Sherlene.
A girl who loves 동방신기 (DongBangShinKi) so much since 2005 but never met them even once. Even though they had been close to me a few times...
One day, I will. ;)
Music is my soul.
Take it away from me, takes away my life too.
One biggest weakness, once truly and faithfully in love, there's no more "I'll find someone better." Love is the only way that could lead her to become a complete idiot.


SPEAK NOW.♥

Saturday, November 29, 2008
사랑 안녕 사랑 (Love Bye Love) @ 1:42 PM
LOVE BYE LOVE
Written, composed and arranged by Micky Yoochun

Translation

The phone that rang when time kissed with sadness,
I wasn't able to do anything for you when I heard your voice after you had cried,
'Don't cry, I understand everything. I'm sorry' the words I added,
The longing surpressed the love when you asked to break up

When the color of our memories has faded, when it gets cloudy,
That's when I'll try to end my feelings of love,
Bye bye bye my love, bye bye bye my love,
Can you hear me? You hear me now

In my dreams, the tears dance; when I open my eyes in the morning, I wash your scent away,
I prepare while wearing new clothles, as if I'm congratulating the first day of being alone

The music I can hear in the crowded street, I can feel my heart stop beating today,
Was I always a good person towards you? Our happy days which could not be stopped like the clouds

When the color of our memories has faded, when it gets cloudy,
That's when I'll try to end my feelings of love,
Bye bye bye my love, bye bye bye my love,
Can you hear me? You hear me now

Yo! Everytime, I guess the short time has put my heart in pain,
I guess I hurt you during the times you were crying,
The password of your house we used together,
I'm starting to forget it before your hands touch mine

Being hurt again by the love you have given me,
The grevious pain, a wanderer who wears an achromatic color,
The loser in the tears that could not be embraced,
Let's not ever experience a love like this

Although it's a beautiful day, why is that only tears fill my eyes?

When the color of our memories has faded, when it gets cloudy,
That's when I'll try to end my feelings of love,
Bye bye bye my love, bye bye bye my love,
Can you hear me? You hear me now

When the color of our memories has faded, when it gets cloudy,
That's when I'll try to end my feelings of love,
Bye bye bye my love, bye bye bye my love,
Can you hear me? You hear me now

Credits: ginaaax3@soompi

Romanization

SARANG ANNEYONG SARANG

shigani seulpeumgwa ib matchyeosseul ddae ullideon jeonhwa
peonpeong ulgo ittdeon moksorie nege amugeotdo haejulsu eopseosseo
uljima modeungeol ihaehae geu dongan mianhae ran malman deotbuthigo
geuriumi sarangeul apseo deonjideon neoui he-eojijan mal

* chueogui bitkkari baraejyeosseulddae modu heullyeojyeosseulddae geuddae sarangui mameul dara bolge
Bye Bye Bye Bye My Love ⅹ2 deullini You Hear Me Now Yeah~

kkumsogen nunmuri chumeul chugo nuneul ddeun achimen neoran hyanggil sshiseo
sae ot ibgo junbireul hae hollo seon cheotnareul chukhahadeut

bumbineun gieok sok deullineun eumage ddeollideon i gaseum meojeun oneureul shigamhae
nan neul neo-ege joeun saramiyeosseulkka? gureumgwa gatchi meomchulsu eoptdeon uri haengbokhaettdeon nal

*Repeat

Yo! Everytime jamkkanui shigani nae mameul apeuge haettnabwa
ulgo isseul shigane neoui maeumeul dachige haettnabwa
hamkke sseudeon neoui jib bimilbeonho
neoui soni datgi jeone ijyeojyeo gago ittjanha
niga jun sarange dashi hanbeon sangcheo ibeun
sseurarin gotongui muchaesaekui oseul ibeun bangrangja
uri dashi ireon saranghaji malja

Credit: kahel_luna@dbsgLJ

Korean

사랑 안녕 사랑

시간이 슬픔과 입 맞췄을 때 울리던 전화
펑펑 울고 있던 목소리에 네게 아무것도 해줄수 없었어
울지마 모든걸 이해해 그 동안 미안해 란 말만 덧붙히고
그리움이 사랑을 앞서 던지던 너의 헤어지잔 말

*추억의 빛깔이 바래졌을때 모두 흐려졌을때 그때 사랑의 맘을 닫아 볼게
Bye Bye Bye Bye My Love ⅹ2 들리니 You Hear Me Now Yeah~

꿈속엔 눈물이 춤을 추고 눈을 뜬 아침엔 너란 향길 씻어
새 옷 입고 준비를 해 홀로 선 첫날을 축하하듯

붐비는 기억 속 들리는 음악에 떨리던 이 가슴 멎은 오늘을 실감해
난 늘 너에게 좋은 사람이였을까? 구름과 같이 멈출 수 없던 우리 행복했던 날

*Repeat

Yo! Everytime 잠깐의 시간이 내 맘을 아프게 했나봐
울고 있을 시간에 너의 마음을 다치게 했나봐
함께 쓰던 너의 집 비밀번호
너의 손이 닿기 전에 잊혀져 가고 있잖아
니가 준 사랑에 다시 한번 상처 입은
쓰라린 고통의 무채색의 옷을 입은 방랑자
아무리 감싸주지 못한 눈물 속에 패배자
우리 다시 이런 사랑 하지 말자

Source: MNet
Who says I love Micky just because of his good looks? He sings, he raps, he dances, he plays piano and most important..he composes songs. I bet most of people who knows me well, know how much I'm into composing songs. ;) So yeah, I didn't know Micky can compose songs..when I started to like him, I got to know and love him even more. Of course lar. ;P Oppa, this is one cool song. Kind of catchy song but the meaning is actually sad. And there's also combination of instruments I like. Hurm.. The starting is guitar which suprises me a little cus' I think most songs composed by Micky is mostly by piano. This song..has.. strings? There's piano too. Oh oh! And the rapping part by Junsu and Yunho sounds beautiful cus' the background music is played by either cello or violin I think. (: Good work.

Of course this is from their latest album 'MIROTIC'. But there are 4 new songs in version C. Micky and Hero made songs! I had a hard time whether to choose Hero's or Micky's song to put in my blog. ;P I chosed Micky. No no. It doesn't mean Hero's song isn't nice. I have to say, such a great work. Hero's song is really beautiful I say. The title is 'Don't Cry My Lover'. Even the meaning is really sad. I'll post the lyrics next time. (: But.. Hero..Really really..did a good job with this song. I'm really impressed.

Of course the other two songs are nice too. 'Wish' and 'Don't Say Goodbye'. Maybe I should buy the version C album. Such nice songs. :D I love them. I bet this version will receive high sales too. X)